Why should I join CIB?
- You are not satisfied with the situation in industry and business or at your work place today?
- You would like to change something – starting from yourself?
- You don’t want to always blame others but would like to act according to the vision you have of industry/business or your work place?
- You want to listen to and meet people in business and industry who have made a decision to run their business with ethical values yet are still competitive?
- You want to meet and discuss honestly with others on this subject and the next steps ahead?
If you answer any of these questions with “YES” please join the network of similar minded people. In CIB, there are not only interesting speeches and discussions on these issues but attempts to find answers, implement solutions and act accordingly.
In our world today, there are too many possibilities available for everyone. Therefore, you have to decide what will be the purpose of your life in business/industry or your work place and what you will stand up for! If you want to run your firms with ethical values, you need the support of equal minded people. You need a group of people who are facing similar situations or problems, to re-charge your mindset and/or reinforce your own convictions. You can also use these meetings and opportunities to take the next step forward to ensure that your work place or business/industry stays ethical and competitive.
From all what we do at CIB, we try and walk this long journey of practicing ethical values with all our stake holders. Even if we talk of global issues like sustainability, we are mindful of our own practices and are aware that the relationships within ourselves and between all stake holders need to be built on a strong foundation of trust and integrity.
We would like to invite you to CIB so as to feel at home with people who are on this never ending journey for a better world in business and industry or at any work place. At these meetings/forums, you may get ideas or inspirations. You may even like to bring your friends and associates to these events. If you join the network today, you will find human beings who are not perfect in their lives but who try hard to make a difference! Be in touch with the nearest CIB Contact Person today to find out more.(Link to Button on National Bodies)
Welcome to the network of CIB! Your help is needed to make a difference to business and industry today.
How can I help CIB?
If you wish to add your shoulder to the wheel of the CIB movement, we would gladly welcome your contribution by way of time, money or skills and creativity:
- Time: Help organise future CIB events like (a) Round Tables (RTs); (b) International CIB conference/s; (c) work closer with the CIB Secretariat or (d) spare some time assisting other CIB events such as City Chapter meetings, Fora or CIB Media tools. It’s likely you will meet a team of highly passionate people, endeavouring to change business and industry.
- Money: We welcome any contribution in terms of cash or kind, in order to help fuel CIB actions across the world. Please be in touch with your National Contact Person if you prefer your donation to be used only in your country. If in doubt at any point, please feel free to ask the CIB Secretariat, about the best ways and means that your donation can benefit the cause for CIB (local or international).
Skills, Creativity and Advice: If you are keen to become a part of the solutions to today’s problems in business, assist us with your dedication, drive, creativity and your unique talents and skills. CIB presents many opportunities for an individual who wishes to contribute to the larger good. Please contact your National Contact Person or the CIB Secretariat to find out about upcoming events where your personal gifts could be best put to use.